Happy Friday, Fashionistas! In spirit of the upcoming weekend I am introducing a new segment on this blog called, “Friday Fancies!” as a little way to sum up some wonderful and fabulous finds from this week. So go ahead and read on- you may just find something you fancy too. 😉
1. Kate Spade Emerson Place Quilted Denim Bag-> With the denim trend in full swing, why not shop for a chic shoulder buddy who celebrates this timeless fad?
2. Lil Pink Shop Instagram-> This Insta account was made by a dear friend of mine who shares a love for the color pink! With endless pics of pastels & pinks, it truly captures the fun ambiance of one of my fave shades. It’s bio reads “I dream in pink”… And trust me- we couldn’t agree more. :)(Picture courtesy of https://instagram.com/lilpinkshop/)
3. Iris-> This documentary follows the life of Iris Apfel the legendary fashion icon. (And let us add, that no other 93 year old rocks those glasses as well as she does!)
4. Azure Tassel Necklace from Stella & Dot-> Tassel necklaces are IN and a great example of what to look for, is shown above from the effortlessly wonderful brand Stella & Dot. This necklace is also versatile which makes it the perfect fit for any style.
5. Formula X White Party Nail Polish Set-> White nail polish is a major beauty trend this season! Formula X happens to be one of the many brands at Sephora and offers designer nail polish for a reasonable price. Their White Party nail polish set features different shades of white for an awesome price- ideal for your mani and your money.
Wishing you the best of times for your weekend! Happy Friday everyone! Stay chic 😉